TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, May 14, 2015
1. All Library books are due in the Media Center on Friday, May 15th.
2. The 7th Grade Choir will be performing today at 11:10 for the May Senior Lunch at the Taylorville Park District. Choir members will return around 12:15.
3. There will be an Open House at North School on Saturday, May 16th from 2:00 to 4:00 for the public to tour the new addition and gym.
4. The High School Student Council is sponsoring a Frisbee tournament next Tuesday, May 19th at 6:00 p.m. in the Junior High Gym. All 8th graders are invited to play. 8th graders that are going to be in High School Student Council next year are required to play or, at least show up.
5. Only 8 yearbooks left. Stop by 122 with $12.00 if you need one.
6. Drama Club will have their last meeting today in the forum after school until 4:30. Pick up photos and DVD’s.
7. IMSA will be meeting today after school until 4:00.
8. Turn in your First Day Funds forms to the office by May 15th.
9. Stop by the office and pick up a registration form for the Ronnie Perona Memorial Scholarship Baseball camp.
May 18 Music Department meeting 3:45
WEEK AT A GLANCE
May 14 5th grade field trip (Mrs. Reindl, Mrs. Anderson, Mrs. Durbin)
IMSA 3:15 to 4:00.
May 15 5th grade field trip (Ms. Marley, Mrs. Mansfield, Mrs. Callan, Mr. Peabody)
May 22 5th grade Honors Assembly at 9:30 Dismiss at 2:20
May 25 No School Memorial Day
May 26 6-8 Grade Honors Assembly at 8:45 Dismiss at 2:20
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Chicken Patty Buscuit Sweet & Sour Chicken w/rice
Chicken Caesar Salad
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
If you think you are good, then why not be better?
If you think you are better, then be the best.