TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, November 16, 2015
- Good luck to the 7th & 8th Grade Girls’ Basketball teams against Central A&M tonight in the North School Gym at 6:00. Tonight we will also be recognizing our 8th Grade Lady Tornadoes.
- Good luck 5th Grade Girls’ Taylorville Youth Basketball team against Vision Way tonight at 6:00 at Vision Way.
- Homework Helpers will meet today from 3:10 to 3:45.
- Any 7th or 8th grade girl interested in playing volleyball may sign up in the office.
- 5th Grade Boys’ Taylorville Youth Basketball tryouts will be tomorrow, Tuesday, November 17th from 5:30 to 7:00 and Thursday, November 19th from 7:00 to 8:30.
- Today is the last day to sign up for the Gold Rush and to order a T-shirt. Please turn your order envelopes into the office by the end of first hour.
- Just a reminder, EFCM Club meets this Wednesday in Mr. Zini’s room from 3:10 to 4:30.
- Candy Sale delivery will be Friday, November 20th. You will receive a yellow sheet with your candy sale pick up time for your parents during your 1st hour class. (You will be dismissed from the classroom 10 minutes earlier than the pick up time) The dismissal times will be posted on the office window.
Nov. 16 Music Department Meeting
WEEK AT A GLANCE
Nov. 16 7th & 8th Grade Girls’ Basketball vs Central A&M/8th Grade Night/6:00/North
Deadline for second order of Gold Rush T-shirts.
Nov. 17 7th & 8th Grade Boys’ Basketball vs Spfld Franklin 4:00. Bus 2:45
7th & 8th Grade Girls’ Basketball vs Mt. Zion 6:00/Bus 4:30
5th Grade Boys’ Basketball tryouts 5:30 to 7:00
Nov. 18 Lego Club in room 113, 3:10 to 4:00
EFCM Club in room 310, 3:10 to 4:30
Nov. 19 7th & 8th Grade Boys’ Basketball vs Pana 6:00. Bus 5:00
5th Grade Boys’ Basketball tryouts 7:00 to 8:30
Nov. 20 Fannie May candy delivered
Nov. 21 ILMEA District Music Festival/Bus
Dec. 1 Picture retakes
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich Sweet & Sour Chicken
Chicken Parmesan Pizza
Ham Pizza Salad
Ham Pizza Salad
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told, “I’m with you kid. Let’s go.”
- Maya Angelou