TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, January 13, 2016
- Congratulations to the Wrestling team for their wins at Mattoon last night.
- Good luck to those who will be competing in the TJHS Geography Bee, which will be held today in the Forum at 4:00.
- Good luck to the 6th Grade Boys’ Taylorville Youth Basketball team against Chatham at 6:00 in the Junior High Gym.
- The Drama Club will be hosting their annual clinic and auditions this week after school. Monday - Wednesday the clinic will be in the cafeteria from 3:30 - 5:00 P.M. Thursday and Friday will be the auditions for the spring production, "Murder Most Fowl". Auditions will be conducted in the forum, 3:30 - 5:00 P.M.
- Lost inhaler found in the PE locker room. Please see the nurse if it belongs to you.
Jan 14 School Improvement Team meeting in room 104 after school
Jan 20 Faculty Meeting in the Forum at 3:10
WEEK AT A GLANCE
Jan 14 7th & 8th Grade Volleyball vs Glenwood 5:30. Bus 4:15
7th & 8th Grade Boys’ Basketball vs Chatham Glenwood “B” 6:00 HOME North Gym
6th Grade Boys’ Taylorville Youth Basketball vs Mt. Zion HOME 6:00 TJHS Gym
5th Grade Boys’ Taylorville Youth Basketball Vachel Lindsay 6:00
Drama Club auditions in the Forum 3:30 to 5:00
Jan 15 Drama Club auditions in the Forum 3:30 to 5:00
Jan 16 Wrestling at Jacksonville with Cahokia & Springfield Catholic 10:00 a.m.
Jan 18 No School - Martin Luther King Day
Jan 19 7th & 8th Grade Boys’ Basketball vs Mt. Zion (8th Grade Night) 6:00 HOME North Gym
5th Grade Boys’ Taylorville Youth Basketball vs So. Fork & Mt. Zion 6:00
Drama Club cast and crew in the Forum 3:15 to 5:00
Chess Club Tournament Mr. Hill’s room (107) 3:15 to 3:45
Jan 20 7th & 8th Grade Boys’ Basketball vs Meridian in Macon at the old H.S. 6:00/Bus 4:45
7th & 8th Grade Girls’ Volleyball vs Springfield Grant 6:00 HOME North Gym
Drama Club cast and crew 3:15 to 5:00 Forum
Drama Club Parent Meeting 5:15 to 6:00
Jan 21 6th Grade Boys’ Basketball vs Auburn/Mt. Zion 6:00
7th & 8th Grade Girls’ Volleyball vs Hillsboro 6:00 Bus 4:30
Jan 22 Wrestling vs Mt. Zion & Rochester 6:00 HOME North Gym
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Blueberry Muffin Lasagna
Ham Pizza Salad
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Always remember you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.