TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, February 3, 2016
- Congratulations to the 8th Grade Boys Basketball team on a great season!!
- Congratulations to the 7th and 8th Grade Girls Volleyball team for their victory over Nokomis last night!
- Congratulations to the Scholastic Bowl team for their victory Jacksonville Turner!
- Congratulations to the Wrestling team for their wins against Mattoon last night!
- 6th Grade Taylorville Youth Basketball practice will be at the High School East Gym tonight from 7:00 to 8:30.
- Drama Club will meet in the Forum after school until 5:00.
- The Lego Club Party is today after school until 3:45. The following members should attend: Gavan Cooper, Hunter Fry, Keegan Maxheimer, Zack Rexroad, Evan Morgan, and Daniel Sloan.
- The Newspaper Club will meet tomorrow in Mrs. Richardson’s room, 106, from 3:15 to 3:45.
- Armark has a student survey located on the top menu bar of the Junior High webpage. This survey gives students an opportunity to help Armark improve cafeteria selections.
- Be sure to check the Lost & Found table by the office for any items you may have lost. All items will be given away on Friday.
- Fannie May candy sales limo rides will be February 11th and 12th. Those who sold 25 or more boxes qualify and will be notified next week as to when your time is.
Feb 5 Wear Your Jersey Day and Super Bowl snacks in the Teachers’ Lounge
Feb 22 Celebrating February Birthdays in the lounge
Music Department Meeting 3:45
WEEK AT A GLANCE
Feb 4 7th & 8th Grade Girls Volleyball vs Spfld Jefferson 4:00 Bus 2:45 Dismiss 2:35
6th Grade Boys Taylorville Youth Basketball vs Rochester HOME 6:00
Drama Club 3:15 to 5:00 in the Forum
Newspaper Club room 106/3:15 to 3:45
Feb 6 7th Grade Girls Volleyball Pana Invite 9:00 a.m. Bus 8:00
6th Grade Boys Taylorville Youth Basketball Riverton Tournament TBA
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Pancakes Cheesy Penne Pasta
Beef Nacho Salad
Chicken & Cheese Wrap
BBQ Chicken Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
If nothing else in life, I want to be true to the things I believe in, and quite simply, to what I’m all about. I know I’d better because it seems whenever I take a false step or two I feel the consequences.