TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, May 23, 2016
- Congratulations to Christopher Cherry for placing First at the State in the 800 Meter with a time of 2:10.25 and the 1600 Meter with the winning time of 4:52!
- 5th grade Honors Assembly will be at 9:30 this morning in the gym.
- There will be 6th, 7th & 8th grade Honors Assembly practice this morning at 8:30 a.m. in the gym. The list for Honors and High Honors is posted outside the office.
- Color Run for 7th and 8th grade is today at 1:00. After the color run is over, you will NOT be allowed back in the classroom or in the hallways. Please take all your belongings with you when you are excused to go to the gym. You will be allowed to go back in the gym or locker room when the run is over to get your items. Remember to wear sunglasses to protect your eyes.
- Builders Club Pizza Party 4:00 today with Mrs. Foil.
- First basketball open gym for high school girls will be in the north gym 5-7 Thur May 26.
- Early dismissal for Langleyville, Stonington and Mt. Auburn buses at 2:00.
- School will dismiss at 2:20 today. We will be using the following schedule:
1st hour 8:20 - 9:03
2nd hour 9:07 - 9:50
3rd hour 9:54 - 10:37
4th hour 10:41 - 11:12 6th grade lunch
11:05 - 11:35 5th grade lunch
10:41 - 11:24
5th hour 11:16 - 11:59 6th grade
11:28 - 11:59 7th grade lunch
11:28 - 12:11 (8th grade)
6th hour 12:03 - 12:46 6th & 7th grade
12:15 - 12:46 8th grade lunch
7th hour 12:50 - 1:33
8th hour 1:37 - 2:20
May 25 District meeting at the High School 8:00 a.m.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
May 24 6th, 7th, & 8th Grade Honors Assembly 8:45 a.m.
Early Dismissal of 2:20 AND Last Day of School
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Variety Muffins Ranch Chicken Flatbread
Ham & Cheese Wrap
Meat Lovers Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be.