TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, November 18, 2016
- Congratulations to the 7th & 8th grade Boys Basketball teams for their victories over Pana last night!
- The book fair is this week in the Media Center. It is open for business from 8:30 - 2:00 each day. Mrs. Lowry sent a schedule for sign up to the study hall teachers and to 5th grade for use today. If you want to send students from your class, you may do so, just a few at a time please.
- November book orders for the Media Center are due today. Please turn in any orders to Mrs. Southworth or Ms. Lowry.
- Builders Club will meet Monday, November 21st in Mrs. Foil’s room (109) from 3:15 to 4:00.
- Fannie May Candy orders are in today. There is a Master Dismissal Sheet posted outside the office if you have forgotten your pickup time.
Nov 21 November Birthday snacks in the lounge
Music Department meeting 3:15
Mid-Term posting 11/17 - 11/23 (8:00 A.M.) Mid-term will be posted to Skyward on
WEEK AT A GLANCE
Nov 21 7th grade Girls Basketball Regional Tournament vs Granite City at Hillsboro 7:00
Anti-bullying program Howard, Long, Elliott, Ninmer (Gym)
Builders Club meeting Mrs. Foil (109) 3:15 to 4:00
6th grade Girls Taylorville Youth Basketball vs Maroa 6:15
Nov 22 Chess Club in Mr. Hill’s room (107) 3:15 to 4:00
7th & 8th grade Boys Basketball vs Springfield Grant HOME 6:00
Nov 23 Thanksgiving Assembly 10:00 a.m.
Rehearsals Wednesday, for the Thanksgiving Assembly, will be the following:
8:20 to 8:50: 6th grade band and 6th grade choir
8:50 to 9:20: 8th grade band and 7th & 8th grade choir
9:20 to 9:50: 7th grade band
Please excuse the participating students after attendance is taken.
Early Dismissal for Thanksgiving Break 2:30
Nov 24 & 25 No School - Thanksgiving Break
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Chocolate Muffin Cajun Chili Fries Taco Salad
Garlic White Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY