TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, September 19, 2014
1. Girls Basketball: Remember the athletic fee of $125.00 must be paid by Monday to Mrs. Vincent.
2. Congratulations to the baseball team for their victory in the Regional tournament. They will play Rochester at 12:00 in Williamsville on Saturday.
3. IMSA applications need to be turned into the office today.
4. There will be an organizational meeting for 6th, 7th and 8th grade Lego Club on Monday, September 22 after school until 3:30 in Mr. Brown’s room (113).
5. Do you like to write and also take pictures? If so, them Terrier News needs you! The TJHS Newspaper Club will begin on Thursday, September 25th with an informational meeting for any interested 5th through 8th grade student. This meeting will be in Computer Lab 130 after school until 4:00.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
September 19 Homecoming Football Game 7:00 at the High School
IMSA applications deadline
September 22 Girls’ Basketball vs Jacksonville at Home 5:30
Lego Club meeting room 113 until 3:30
September 23 School Improvement Day (SIP) dismiss at 1:00
September 25 Girls’ Basketball vs Litchfield at Home 6:00
Terrier Newspaper Club informational meeting Computer Lab 130
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
French Toast Sticks Chilli
Popcorn Chicken Salad
Chicken Salad Wrap
Garlic White Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
A black dog stands in the middle of an intersection in a town painted black. None of the street lights are working due to a power failure caused by a local storm. A car with two broken headlights drives towards the dog but turns in time to avoid hitting him. How could the driver have seen the dog in time?
Dee Septor, the famous magician, claims he can tell the score of any football game before it even starts. Many think he is psychic and possesses supernatural powers. How is it that he can be accurate about the score 99 percent of the time?