TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
1. Good luck to the track team in Pawnee today at 4:00. Bus leaves at 3:00. Dismiss track members at 2:50.
2. If you still owe the $125.00 athletic fee, please turn it in to Mrs. Vincent today.
3. Please turn in your colored pick sheets for next year’s classes to Mrs. Vincent as soon as possible.
4. The schedule for Cheerleading try-outs are as follows: April 17 – Parent Meeting 5:00 p.m.; April 18 – Try-out clinic 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.; April 21 – Try-out clinic 4:30p.m. to 6:30 p.m.; April 22 – Try-out clinic 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.; April 23 – Cheerleading Try-out Judging will begin 4:30 p.m. until completed. All clinics will occur in the Junior High Gym.
5. The following students answered all five questions correctly for the March Research Skills in the Media Center. Congratulations to Preston Good, Jack Kettelkamp, Andrew Lahey, Macey Smith, Madison Good, and Griffin Davis. Please see Ms. Lowry or Mrs. Southworth to get your prize. The April Research Skills questions are now up. Come try your skills at researching. Thanks to all who participated in March!
WEEK AT A GLANCE
April 1 Rehearsals begin for 8th Grade Talent Show 3:15
Homework Helper 3:15 to 4:00
IMSA 3:15 to 4:00
April 2 Schedule #2 Early dismissal 2:20. Spring Vacation begins
Newspaper Club will NOT be meeting
April 3 to 8 No School – Spring Vacation
April 8 Track Meet at Eisnehower 4:30. Bus 3:15
April 9 School Reconvenes after Spring Vacation
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Egg Omelet Beefsteak Sub
Ham Pizza Salad
Ham Pizza Salad
Turkey & Cheese Deli
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson