TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, December 19, 2014
1. Fundraiser incentive lunch will be on Today for 7th and 8th graders starting 8th hour. You had to sell 10 items or more to participate and have turned in all money.
2. Congratulations to the Boys’ Basketball team for their victory over Chatham last night.
3. Congratulations to the following students who qualified for the Geography Bee to be held after school on Wednesday, January 7, 2015: Kirra Walter, Tawney Minks, Molly Smith, Ryan Bowsher, Colin Ayers, Erica Helton, Peyton Smith, Gage Wiseman, Connor Chase, and Cameron Lind. These students need to see Mr. Neives today to get information about the finals, prize information, and study materials.
4. The YMCA will have the DJ Audio Dimensions at the Teen Center tonight from 6:00 to 10:00 and at the 5th grade party Saturday, 5:00 to 9:00.
5. The following schedule will be used today:
1st hour: 8:25 – 8:53 (practice for 6th grade band and 7th & 8th grade choir)
8:45 – 9:00 (practice for 5th grade choir)
9:00 – 9:15 (practice for 5th grade band)
2nd hour: 8:56 – 9:24 (practice for 8th grade band)
3rd hour: 9:27 – 9:55 (practice for 7th grade band)
Assembly: 10:00 – 11:00
4th hour: 11:10 – 11:38
5th hour: 11:41 – 12:11
6th hour: 12:14 – 12:44
7th hour: 12:47 – 1:17
8th hour: 1:20 – 1:48(7th and 8th grade Fundraiser Incentive party)
9th hour: 1:51 – 2:20
Have a very happy Holiday Season and remember we come back January 5th!
December 19 7th & 8th grade Fund Raiser Pizza Party is at 1:20.
Schedule #4 - Friday.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
December 19 Christmas Assembly 10:00 a.m.
Early dismissal 2:20
December 20 Wrestling vs Shelbyville Jr High at Taylorville High School 10:00
7th & 8th grade Boys Basketball Quincy Shootout 10:30. Bus 7:00
at Quincy Junior High School
December 27 6th grade Boys Basketball vs Holy Family AWAY 10:00
January 5 Back to School!
7th & 8th grade Boys Basketball vs Nokomis 6:00. Bus 5:00
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Eat at home Rotini w/meat sauce Taco Salad
Ham & Swiss Wrap Garlic White Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
The day before yesterday Billy was 12 years old. Next year he will be 15 years old. How is this possible and when is his birthday?
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!