TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, February 20, 2015
1. Congratulations to the 8th grade Boys’ Basketball team for placing 3rd in State!
2. 6th, 7th and 8th grade girls and boys, please sign up for track in the locker rooms during your P.E. class.
3. Media Center book orders are due today. Voting for the Rebecca Book Award is next week. Students who have read at least three of the books from the master list need to see Ms. Lowry as soon as possible.
4. Incentive Lunch party is today during your lunch hour in the front hallway of the gym. If you received one or more of the following during 1st semester you are eligible to go to the lunch: All A’s, 100% completion, 1000 pages, perfect attendance. The list is posted by the office doors.
5. Yearbook orders are due today.
6. Junior High Night of Music is tonight at 7:00 in the gym.
7. EFCM Club meets Monday.
February 23 Music Department Meeting 3:45 at TJHS
WEEK AT A GLANCE
February 23 Builders Club 3:15 to 4:00, room 110
EFCM Club 3:15 to 4:30
Homework Helper 3:15 to 4:00
7th & 8th grade Girls’ Volleyball vs Central A&M 6:00. Bus 4:45
6th grade Boys’ Basketball vs Mt Zion 6:00 in Stonington
February 24 Choices4Life 3:30 to 4:30
Scholastic Bowl vs Springfield Jefferson & Springfield Franklin HOME 3:45
February 25 7th & 8th Girls’ Volleyball “B” game vs Edinburg at HOME 6:00
February 26 Scholastic Bowl at Rochester 3:45. Dismiss team 2:50, bus 2:55.
7th & 8th grade Girls’ Volleyball vs Rochester 4:30. Bus 3:20
Newspaper Club 6th, 7th & 8th grades, 3:15 to 4:00
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
French Toast Sticks Grilled Turkey/Cheese w/tomato soup Taco Salad
Ham & Swiss Deli
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Here are seven clues to seven words. When arranged in the correct order, each word is an anagram of the previous word with a letter removed.
Clues: Capital of France