TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
1. Congratulations to the Scholastic Bowl team on their victory over Springfield Blessed Sacrament.
2. Junior High Cheerleading tryouts for interested 6th and 7th graders will begin April 18th. Please sign up in the office if you are interested. You must have a current physical on file with the school nurse.
3. Homework Helper meets today after school until 4:00.
4. IMSA will meet today from 3:15 to 4:00.
5. Can you sing, dance, lip sync, play an instrument or perform any other kind of act that you think might thrill, awe or entertain your fellow classmates? If you can, we want you for the annual Eighth Grade Talent Show! The talent Show will be performed in front of the class of 2019 on Activity Day. If you would like to be a part of the show, see Mr. Zini. There will be an informational meeting tomorrow after school in Mr. Zini’s room. Rehearsals will be held right after school every Wednesday starting April 1st.
6. Newspaper club for 6th, 7th and 8th grade will meet tomorrow after school until 4:00.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
March 26 Newspaper Club for 6th, 7th & 8th grades 3:15 to 4:00.
March 27 High School Musical, Crazy For You, 7th & 8th grade 9:00 to 11:00; 5th & 6th grade 12:30 to 2:30.
March 31 Track Meet in Pawnee 4:00. Bus 3:00
April 1 Rehearsals begin for 8th Grade Talent Show 3:15
April 2 Early dismissal 2:20. Spring Vacation begins
Newspaper Club will NOT be meeting
April 3 to 8 No School – Spring Vacation
April 8 Track Meet at Eisnehower 4:30. Bus 3:15
April 9 School Reconvenes after Spring Vacation
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Breakfast Pizza BBQ Rib Sandwich Chicken Caesar Salad
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
If you were given $86,400 a day that had to be used each day, do you think you could find a way to spend it? Well, each day you are given 86,400 seconds…… it’s up to you to make wise use of it.