TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
1. Congratulations to the Scholastic Bowl Team for their victories over Our Savior Lutheran school last night.
2. Music Festival practice is at the High School today for 5th grade Chorus and 5th grade Band (students need to bring instruments). Bus leaves at 8:45. Chorus will return around 10:30. Band will return 11:30 and will eat lunch with 6th grade.
3. 8th Grade Talent Show practice will meet today in Mr. Zini’s room.
4. Homework Helpers meets today 3:15 to 4:00.
5. IMSA will meet today after school until 4:00.
6. Gardening Club will not meet today. The club will meet next Wednesday.
7. Information about the Lincoln Land College for Kids summer programs are on the office counter.
8. Junior high cheer: Clinic tonight will be at North school gym from 4:30 – 6:00. (time change)
9. 5th grade Newspaper club will meet tomorrow after school until 4:00.
April 24 Music Festival 7:00 p.m.
May 12 Curriculum Fair 6:00 p.m.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
April 23 Newspaper Club for 5th grade will meet 3:15 to 4:00
Music Festival rehearsal at THS:6th grade Chorus and Band (bus leaves 8:30, Chorus returns 9:30) and 7th grade Bands (bus leaves 9:30, ALL Bands return 10:45)
Music Festival rehearsal for all groups at THS 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
April 24 Music Festival at THS 7:00
April 25 Track Team Dragon Invite at Hillsboro 9:00. Bus 7:15
April 27 Homework Helpers 3:15 to 4:00
April 28 Scholastic Bowl vs Springfield Grand and Pleasant Plains HOME at 3:45
Track Meet at Glenwood Middle School 4:00. Bus 2:45
April 29 8th Grade Talent Show practice 3:15 in Mr. Zini’s room
Gardening Club room 117, 3:15 to 4:00
Homework Helpers 3:15 to 4:00
Track Meet at Assumption with Central A&M and Mt. Zion 4:00. Bus 3:00
Scholastic Bowl Regionals in Rochester 4:00
April 30 Newspaper Club for 6th, 7th and 8th grades 3:15 to 4:00
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Breakfast Taco Hamburger Horse Shoe
Chicken Caesar Salad
Meat Lover’s Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
I will not just live my life, I will not spend my life. I will invest my life.