TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, May 22, 2015
1. There will be practice today for the 6-8 grade honors at 8:30 in the gym. The list is posted by the office.
2. 2nd Semester Incentive lunch is today during your lunch period in the front hallway by the gym. The list is posted by the office.
3. Mandatory 8th Grade Talent Show dress rehearsal is today after school.
4. The following students still have library books checked out: Kolten Kersey, Averi Noreuil, Halle Burge, Zeth Mottershaw, Takota Overhaug, Jasmine Rockford, and Traci Johnson, Tessa Neeley, Brian Shown, Devin Skinner, Gage Wiseman, James Boettger, Blake Bryson, Andrew DeCaro, Chirstopher Durbin, and Sam Pugh. Please turn these in immediately or pay for the replacement cost of the books. All students who have fines from late books need to take care of them today! Thanks.
5. Tornado Summer Football Camp information, for players entering 9th through 12th grades, is in the office. Camp will be at the High School, July 8th to July 30th and the cost is $100.
6. Information about Illinois State Fair Mega Passes will be on the counter in the office.
7. The following schedule will be used today:
1st hour – 8:25 – 9:02
2nd hour – 9:05 – 9:42
3rd hour – 9:45 – 10:22
4th hour – 10:25 – 11:02 (5th grade lunch 10:30 – 11:00)
5th hour – 11:05 – 11:42
6th hour – 11:45 – 12:22
7th hour – 12:25 – 1:02
8th hour – 1:05 – 1:41
9th hour – 1:44 – 2:20
WEEK AT A GLANCE
May 25 No School Memorial Day
May 26 6-8 Grade Honors Assembly at 8:45 Dismiss at 2:20
Yearbooks passed out to students – No extra books available
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Scrambled Egg w/cheese Cook’s Choice Taco Salad
Ham & Cheese Deli
Garlic White Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Jagger and Justin race each other in a 100 meter dash. Jagger wins by 10 meters. They decide to race again, but to make things fair Jagger starts 10 meters behind Justin. If they both run exactly the same speed as before, who wins the race?