TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
1. Mr. Brown would like to recognize his Math classes for completing an amazing 1,545 pages of versatiles Math this year! Most of these pages were accomplished during Study Halls and beat the previous record by almost 700 pages! A special congratulations to Reeves Reindl for finishing every single book (almost 300 pages)!
2. Today is the last IMSA meeting after school until 4:00.
3. No 8th grade Talent Show practice today. There will be a mandatory dress rehearsal Friday at 2:20.
4. No Homework Helpers today.
5. Please turn in track uniforms to your coaches.
6. There will be practice Friday for the 6-8 grade honors at 8:30 in the gym. The list is posted by the office.
7. 2nd Semester Incentive lunch will be Friday during your lunch period in the front hallway by the gym. The list is posted by the office.
8. If you have art projects that you want to take home, please come get them from Mrs. Richardson’s Art room by Thursday of this week.
9. All Library books were due last Friday. Please return your books as soon as possible.
10. Attention any current 7th or 8th graders interested in a trip to Ecuador June 12-21, 2017: Check out information on Senora Arcis’ THS website! (https://sites.google.com/a.tcusd3.org.senora-arcis-website/) You may also e-mail Senora Arcis with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
May 20 Baby Shower for Mrs. Boldig in the Media Center at 3:30
WEEK AT A GLANCE
May 22 5th grade Honors Assembly at 9:30 Dismiss at 2:20
State Track Meet Finals at East Peoria
Mandatory Talent Show Dress Rehearsal 2:20
May 25 No School Memorial Day
May 26 6-8 Grade Honors Assembly at 8:45 Dismiss at 2:20
Yearbooks passed out to students – No extra books available
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Ham & Cheese Biscuit Hamburger Horseshoe Chicken Caesar Salad
Meat Lover’s Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.”