TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
1. Good luck to Girls’ Softball at Home against Edinburg tonight at 4:30.
2. Good luck to Boys’ Baseball against Lincoln Magnet tonight at Home, at 4:30.
3. The 6TH, 7th or 8th grade Pom Squad clinic continues today. Tryouts will be Wednesday, August 26th at 4:30.
4. Basketball open gym for 7th & 8th grade girls is today and Wednesday, Aug. 26 at North School gym from 3:30 to 5:00. Thursday, Aug. 27th practice will be at the Jr. High gym from 3:30 to 5:00. Tryouts will start on Monday, Aug. 31st.
5. Mrs. Vincent will meet with all 8th grade students in the gym during 5th hour on Friday for 20 minutes.
6. Mrs. Vincent will meet with all 5th grade students at 10:45 on Friday in the gym.
7. Mrs. Vincent is meeting today with all 6th grade students 7th hour and all 7th grade students 2nd hour in the gym to review the Discipline Code handbook and school rules.
Sept. 8 Open House 7:00
Sept. 15 Faculty Meeting in the Forum at 3:10
WEEK AT A GLANCE
Aug. 26 Boys Baseball vs Lincoln Magnet at Home 4:30
Pom Squad tryouts 4:30
7th & 8th Girls’ Basketball at North School 3:30 – 5:00
Aug. 27 Girls’ Softball game Purple vs White Home 3:30
7th & 8th Girls’ Basketball at Jr. High Gym 3:30 – 5:00
Mrs. Woehrmann’s Recycling begins
Aug. 28 Boys Baseball vs Lincolnwood at Raymond Park 4:30
Aug. 31st 7th & 8th Girls’ Basketball tryouts begin
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Blueberry Muffin w/String Cheese Lasagna Ham Pizza Salad
Egg Salad Sandwich
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
To have a friend, be one.