TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, January 15, 2016
- Congratulations to the7th Grade Boys’ Basketball team win against Chatham Glenwood last night!
- Great job to the 6th Grade Boys’ Taylorville Youth Basketball team for their win last night!
- Great job to the 5th Grade Boys’ Taylorville Youth Basketball team for their win last night!
- Good luck to the Wrestling team tomorrow in Jacksonville against Cahokia & Springfield Catholic at 10:00 a.m.
- All 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students pondering upon participating in the Spring play, "Murder Most Fowl" need to appear for auditions. Auditions will be conducted tonight after school until 5:00 P.M. in the forum. Don't miss out on the fun opportunity to show off your acting talent! All cast AND CREW must attend either Thursday or Friday.
- Students MUST have a pass to see the nurse.
- No school on Monday, January 18th in observance of Dr. Martin Luther King.
Jan 19 Faculty Meeting in the Forum at 3:10
Jan 27 Teachers’ Credit Union Annual Meeting 3:45 in the cafeteria
WEEK AT A GLANCE
Jan 16 Wrestling at Jacksonville with Cahokia & Springfield Catholic 10:00 a.m.
Jan 18 No School - Martin Luther King Day
Jan 19 7th & 8th Grade Boys’ Basketball vs Mt. Zion (8th Grade Night) 6:00 HOME North Gym
Gold Rush Night at the Boys’ Basketball game vs Mt. Zion/must wear Gold Rush shirt to
gain free admittance
5th Grade Boys’ Taylorville Youth Basketball vs So. Fork & Mt. Zion 6:00
Drama Club cast and crew in the Forum 3:15 to 5:00
Chess Club Tournament Mr. Hill’s room (107) 3:15 to 3:45
Jan 20 7th & 8th Grade Boys’ Basketball vs Meridian in Macon at the old H.S. 6:00/Bus 4:45
7th & 8th Grade Girls’ Volleyball vs Springfield Grant 6:00 HOME North Gym
Drama Club cast and crew 3:15 to 5:00 Forum
Drama Club Parent Meeting 5:15 to 6:00
Jan 21 6th Grade Boys’ Basketball vs Auburn/Mt. Zion 6:00
7th & 8th Grade Girls’ Volleyball vs Hillsboro 6:00 Bus 4:30
Jan 22 Wrestling vs Mt. Zion & Rochester 6:00 HOME North Gym
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Ham Hawaiian Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
All the letters of the alphabet, except for the Z, are printed above or below the line.
Where does the Z belong and why?
BCD G J OPQRS U