TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- Congratulations to the Scholastic Bowl team for their victory over St. Agnes and Little Flower last night!
- Congratulations to all students who participated in the Science judging. Your Science teachers will hand out your awards. Thanks to all who helped. Special congratulations to Ryan Bowsher who received an Outstanding and will be representing Taylorville Junior High School at Regional Science Fair and congratulations to 6th grade Outstanding projects: Luke Durbin, Kennedie Cearlock, and Mia Lane.
- Boys and Girls in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade who are interested in track should sign up in their PE classes. Lists will be posted in the locker room starting . 6th and 7th grade girls should sign up outside Mrs. Alberssen's room (103). Informational meetings will be held on for girls and for boys
- Yearbook orders are due today. Return forms to: 6th grade and 8th grade - 1st hour teacher, 7th grade - 8th hour teacher. If you did not receive a yearbook order form, they are on the counter in the office.
- There will be a school dance on . Prizes will be given for the best costumes so start on yours now! 5th and 6th grade will be from . 7th and 8th grade dance will be from .
- A reminder that Builders Club will meet in Mrs. Foil’s room (110) from .
WEEK AT A GLANCE
Builders Club Mrs. Foil’s room (110)
March 1 Chess Tournament in Mr. Hill’s room (107)
March 3 Early dismissal of 1:00/School Improvement Day
Scholastic Bowl at Rochester with Springfield Franklin . Bus
BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Sausage/Egg/Cheese Melt Sweet & Sour Chicken
Ham Pizza Salad
Chicken Parmesan Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Why are manhole covers round?