TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, March 21, 2016
- Congratulations to Ryan Bowsher on a Second Place finish at the Regional Science Fair!
- Good luck to the Scholastic Bowl Teams at Springfield Christian with Franklin tonight at 4:30. The bus will leave at 3:30.
- Builders Club will meet today after school in Mrs. Foil’s room until 4:00.
- Chess Club Party is tomorrow at 3:15 in Mr. Hill’s room.
- Do you sing, dance, perform acrobatics, play an instrument or have any other talent you believe could amuse or entertain your classmates? If you do, then the 8th Grade Talent Show could be for you. On the last day of school, you could be performing before the class of 2020. It’s a lot of fun. There will be an informational meeting in Mr. Zini’s Room(310) after school Wednesday, March 30th. We will begin rehearsals on Wednesday, April 6th. We will rehearse every Wednesday after school until the show. Sign up with Mr. Zini at any time.
- If any 5th, 6th or 7th grade student is interested in taking art or choir next school year, please pick up a form on the office counter, fill out and return with your parent’s signature to Mrs. Vincent by April 1st.
- Miles of Smiles forms for preventive dental services at school, have been sent home with each student. If you plan to take advantage of this program, the form must be completed and returned to the school nurse by March 24th.
- High School Spring Sport Schedules are in the office.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
March 22 Choral Festival for 7th & 8th grade Choir not in class 3rd to 8th periods
March 24 Early Dismissal for Spring Break 2:30
Drama Club practice 5:30 to 8:00
March 25 No School through March 30
March 31 School Reconvenes after Spring Break
Drama Club “Double Practice” 3:30 to 8:00
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Biscuit & Gravy Chili Cheese Dogs
Chicken Caesar Salad
Ham & Cheese Sandwich
Garlic White Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.