TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, April 4, 2016
- Good luck to the Track Team in Pawnee tonight at 4:00. Bus leaves at 3:00. Please dismiss the following team members at 2:45: Emmily McNeely, Kennedy Mann, Faith Maxwell, Miah Klay, Claire Montgomery, Laine Moses, Chloe Reed, Claire Althoff, Izabella Harden, Summer Brandis, Kim Howard, Courtney Stoldt, Selah Allen, Skyler Bruner, Kennedie Cearlock, Brynn Cummins, Madison Spinner, Maggie O’Brien, Kim Howard, Jade Mellon, Averi McCullough, Paige Brown, Rozella Colbrook, Anna Walton, Emma Oller, Mia Dorton, Jase Bergschneider, John Heberling, Quentin Prasun, Tyler Farris, Tucker Hamm, Colby Warren, Hunter Rhodes, Briar Osborne, Zack Kalka, Cameron Stephens, Tate Wagner, Tanner Jones, Alex Tarrant, Jason Campbell, Jonah Rodgers, Padrick O’Laughlin.There will be a second bus leaving at 3:15 for the remaining Track Team members.
- Any 6th or 7th grade girls interested trying out for the Cheer or Pom squads next school year, need to sign up in the office.
- The office of Congressman Rodney Davis is hosting Service Academy Nights in Decatur and Springfield. Any 8th grade student who may be interested attending should see Mr. Kettelkamp for the details. These events will host representatives from all five Service Academies. (Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, Army)
- Dress Code Reminder: Shorts must be the appropriate length to be worn at school. Shorts should come to your fingertips.
- Athletic fees are due today in order to participate in tonight’s track meet.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
April 5 Scholastic Bowl HOME with Lincoln and Christ The King
Track Meet at Eisenhower 4:00. Bus 2:45
April 6 Murder Most Fowl! for 5th and 6th grades at 2:00. Dismiss cast & crew at 1:30.
April 7 Newspaper Club will meet 3:15 to 3:45 in Mrs. Richardson’s room (106)
April 8 & 9 Murder Most Fowl! Performances 7:00 p.m. at TJHS Gym
April 9 IESA Solo & Ensemble Contest in Mt. Zion. Bus 6:45 a.m.
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Orange Glazed Cinnamon Roll Beef Finger & Gravy
Ham Chef Salad
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Always stay humble and kind.