TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- Good luck to the Track Team at Mt. Zion with Central A&M tonight at 4:00. Bus leaves at 2:30. Please dismiss team members at 2:15.
- Good luck to the Scholastic Bowl Team in Regionals at Rochester tonight starting at 4:00. The bus will leave at 3:15.
- 8th Grade Talent Show practice will be today after school in Mr. Zini’s room.
- The Builders Club will be having a bake sale Wednesday, May 4th after school in front of the office. All items will be 50 cents. Proceeds go to the Big Brothers, Big Sisters organization.
- Girls trying out for the Junior High Cheer Team need to return the permission slip in to Mrs. Vincent this week.
- Cheer clinic for the 2016- 2017 Junior High Cheerleading Team, will be May 3rd, 4th and 5th from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Try-outs will be Friday May 6th at 4:30.
- Camo Day at school will be Friday, April 29th.
- Picture order forms for the 8th Grade Dance are in the school office.
- The Media Center will close its circulation May 2nd. Please finish reading your books in the next two weeks and turn them in by May 2nd.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
April 29 Track Meet Danville Invitational 4:00/Bus 1:15 Dismiss 1:00
IESA Organizational Contest at Riverton High School. Bus leaves 1:30/returns 5:45.
May 3 Track Meet at Springfield High School 4:00. Bus 2:45 Dismiss 2:30
May 4 Builders Club bake sale after school in Main Hallway
May 5 Newspaper Club will meet 3:15 to 3:45 in Mrs. Richardson’s room (106)
May 6 Track Meet at Shelbyville 4:00. Bus 2:30 Dismiss 2:15
May 9 Track Meet at Glenwood MS 4:00. Bus 2:45 Dismiss 2:30
May 12 Curriculum Fair 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
May 23 5th Grade Honors Assembly 9:30 a.m.
Early Dismissal of 2:20
May 24 6th, 7th, & 8th Grade Honors Assembly 8:45 a.m.
Early Dismissal of 2:20 AND Last Day of School
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Blueberry Muffin Lasagna
Ham Pizza Salad
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
“Let your dreams be bigger than your fears and your actions be louder than your words.”