TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, May 16, 2016
- Great job to the Boys Track Team for placing 3rd at Sectionals!
- Congratulations to the following Track Team members advancing to State: Christopher Cherry in the 800 Meter and 1600 Meter, John Heberling in the High Jump and Courtney Gideon in Discus!
- Congratulations to all the Junior High Track Team members for a wonderful season!
- There will not be a Cheer meeting for Cheerleaders after school. Instead, 6th grade Cheer will meet at 11:15 and 7th grade Cheer will meet at 12:15 in the cafeteria today.
- Tornadoes Basketball is offering a one week camp and a three week long academy in June. Pick up an entry form from the office or see Coach Brown today.
- Pana St. Pat’s 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament information and entry forms are on the counter in the office.
- The Christian County Fair Exhibits information can be found in the office.
- Tornado Color Fun Run permission slips can be found in the office or your P.E. teacher. Please turn in signed permission slips and $5 in to Mrs. Howard or the office as soon as possible.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
May 19 Drama Club meeting in the Forum 3:15 to 4:15
May 20 Color Run for 5th & 6th grades at 1:30
May 23 5th Grade Honors Assembly 9:30 a.m.
Early Dismissal of 2:20
Color Run for 7th & 8th grades at 1:00
May 24 6th, 7th, & 8th Grade Honors Assembly 8:45 a.m.
Early Dismissal of 2:20 AND Last Day of School
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs w/tots Meatball Pizza Sub
Tossed Salad w/cheese
White Garlic Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
“The best way to predict the future is to create it.”