TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Wednesday, May 18, 2016
- All members of the 7th grade Boys’ Track Team need to meet in the front hall at 8:30 for a picture.
- There will be 6th, 7th & 8th grade Honors Assembly practice Monday, May 23rd at 8:30 a.m. in the gym. The list for Honors and High Honors will be posted outside the office.
- Second Semester Incentive lunch will be Friday, May 20th, during your lunch period in the front hallway by the gym. The list will be posted by the office.
- We will have a Throwback Terrier Track Sale Thursday and Friday after school. Red sweatshirts and sweatpants will be sold for $3 each or 2 for $5. Old uniform jerseys and plain red shorts (never been worn) will be on sale for $1 each!
- Track uniforms must be turned in to your coaches no later than this Friday!
- Please check the Lost & Found table for your lost items. Only take what belongs to you.
- Any 8th grader interested in being a part of the high school Cross Country Team next year, should meet in the cafeteria today after school.
- The drama club will be hosting their final meeting tomorrow after school, in the forum from 3:15-4:30. Come to receive your certificates and DVD's.
- It is Art Pick Up Week. If you have a project in the art room, please pick it up this week.
- Tornadoes Basketball is offering a one week camp and a three week long academy in June. Pick up an entry form from the office or see Coach Brown.
- Tornado Color Fun Run permission slips are in the office or get one from your P.E. teacher. Please turn in signed permission slips and $5 in to Mrs. Howard or the office as soon as possible.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
May 19 Drama Club meeting in the Forum 3:15 to 4:15
May 20 Color Run for 5th & 6th grades at 1:30
2nd Semester Incentive Lunch during lunch hours
May 23 6, 7 & 8 practice for the Honors Assembly at 8:30 in the gym
5th Grade Honors Assembly 9:30 a.m.
Early Dismissal of 2:20
Color Run for 7th & 8th grades at 1:00
May 24 6th, 7th, & 8th Grade Honors Assembly 8:45 a.m.
Early Dismissal of 2:20 AND Last Day of School
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Pancakes Rib Sandwich
Beef Nacho Salad
BBQ Chicken Pizza
Chicken & Cheese Wrap
Chicken & Cheese Wrap
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday, try something different today.
Don’t stay stuck. Do better.