TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
- Good luck to the Scholastic Bowl Teams against Our Savior with St. Agnes in Springfield at 4:30.
- The Championship Chess Tournament is today after school in Mr. Hill’s room. Parents are invited to attend.
- Instrumentalists and Vocalists from Taylorville Junior High recently competed at the IESA Solo and Ensemble Contest, which was held on Saturday, April 8, 2017 at Mt. Zion Intermediate School. This year, all of the student participants from Taylorville Junior High received First Division (outstanding) ratings. They are: Cole Paulek, Erica Edwards, Chris Hartwig, William Colbrook, Riley Elam, Abby Mohn, Sophia Robinson, Abigail Mizeur, Stephanie Drysdale, Alexis Kent, Bart Heimsness, Lauren Nichols, Athan Sherbert, Kim Howard, Aaron Corso, Marcus Wilkins, Gavan Cooper, Breauna Spencer, Gabe Shanks, Alex Grendze, Xairiki Agnew, Claire Althoff, Leeah Coady, Natalie Howard, Jordan Reeter, Gage Matthews, John Thomas, Alex Tarrant, Olivia Enlow, Breauna Spencer, Izzy Pearson, Chloe Delahunt, Lindsey Reeter, Sophia McKinney, Taeylore Lybarger, Rebekah Krah, Elyse Clayton, Tate Wagner, Cooper House, Tanner Jones, Blake Rice and Marcus Goodman. Will the Solo Ensemble Medalists please come to the front hallway at 8:20 for pictures.
- 5th Grade Boys Basketball players need to turn your uniforms in as soon as possible. Please take your uniforms to Mr. White (room 102) or the office.
- Check the Lost & Found table for items you may have lost. Anything remaining, will be given away today after school.
- Just a reminder, school will be dismissed Thursday, April 13th at 2:20 for Spring Break. School will reconvene Thursday, April 20th.
WEEK AT A GLANCE
Apr 12 Track Team vs Our Lady of Lourdes and Pawnee HOME 4:00
8th Grade Talent Show practice 3:15 to 4:15
Apr 13 Dismiss at 2:20 for Spring Break (April 14 to 19) Early bus riders dismiss at 2:05
Apr 19 Track Team vs Warrensburg-Latham & Pana HOME 4:00
Apr 20 School reconvenes after Spring Break
Apr 28 Music Festival at THS 7:00
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Breakfast Tortilla Salisbury Steak w/gravy
Ham & Turkey Chef Salad
BBQ Chicken Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
“In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life, it goes on.”