TAYLORVILLE JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, August 31, 2015
- Good luck Boys’ Baseball team at Home today against Williamsville at 4:30.
- Girls’ Basketball tryouts for 7th grade will be today and tomorrow in the Junior High Gym from 3:30 to 5:00.
- 8th grade Girls’ Basketball tryouts are today and tomorrow in the North School Gym from 3:30 to 5:30.
- 6th grade Girls’ Basketball tryouts are tonight from 6:00 to 7:30 in the Junior High Gym.
- 5th grade Girls’ Basketball tryouts will be Tuesday, September 1st from 6:00 to 7:30 in the Junior High Gym.
- Combined tryouts for 5th & 6th Girls’ Basketball will be Wednesday, September 2nd in the Junior High Gym from 6:00 to 7:30.
- Attention 6th, 7th and 8th grade girls: Would you like to make new friends, learn more about yourself, strengthen your skills to deal with Jr. High drama, and get some exercise? The new Girls on the Run program - Heart and Sole, will begin September 9th. Girls will meet after school on Monday and Wednesday from 3:45 to 5:00 for 10 weeks. The program concludes with a 5K run on November 7th at LLCC in Springfield. In order to participate, you must sign up online. See Mrs. Beckley for details.
Sept. 3 School Improvement meeting room 104 at 3:10
Sept. 8 Open House 7:00
Sept. 15 Faculty Meeting in the Forum at 3:10
WEEK AT A GLANCE
Sept. 1 Girls’ Softball vs Morrisonville, Home 4:30
Boys’ Baseball vs Glenwood Middle School, Home 4:30
5th Grade Girls’ Basketball tryouts, Junior High Gym, 6:00 - 7:30
Sept. 2 Boys’ Baseball vs Okaw Valley at Findlay M.S., 4:30, Dismiss 2:30
5th & 6th Grade Girls’ combined basketball tryouts Junior High Gym 6:00 -7:30
Sept. 3 Girls’ Softball White vs Purple, Home 4:30
Boys’ Baseball at Shelbyville 4:30, Dismiss 2:30
Sept. 8 Fall Open House 7:00 p.m.
Sept. 11 Annual Outdoor Dance. 5th & 6th grade 5:00-6:30; 7th & 8th grade 7:00-9:00
TOMORROW’S BREAKFAST TODAY’S LUNCH
Lumberjack Spaghetti & Meatballs
Vegetarian Nacho Salad
White Garlic Pizza
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
Attitude is everything. Pick a good one.